A mission team of 17 is leaving for Kenya this Saturday and will be returning February 11. While the main focus of the mission is to be witness to God’s goodness to our brothers and sisters in Kenya, practically they will be partnering with local leaders in conducting:
- 2 full medical clinics (3 days each) including doctor examinations, diagnosis, prescriptions, and referrals
- Leading worship and Bible teaching in Nairobi Slums
- Visiting Tumaini Destitute Children’s Orphanage
- Youth Outreach Rally
- Leading a Pastor’s conference
- Leadership training with Teen Challenge Kenya (an international faith-based drug and alcohol program)
Prayers for the team, the ministry partners, and for positive Kingdom impact are welcome!